Wednesday, June 20, 2007

There's no I in team, but there is a ME

So I have been waning on the WLWTOB blogging. Part of the reason was that Hollow Leg was been out of the country. He has been getting drunk with associates in Korea and Japan.

At any rate, a very funny thing happened. As soon as he landed back in the states, he was begging us to all go out for a team event. As fate would have it, we are going to Happy Hour this Thursday. Here is the very interesting thing . . I cannot remember the last time all of the team actually had drinks together. I think it was the day of the previous Corn Hole tournament.

I think this is going to be a good trip to the Winking Lizard because I think we need to get reacquainted with each other as a team before we have our Corn Hole Fest in a week.

Bags aways! . . . and beers away!!

No comments: