Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Lonely Road

Lately, the team has not been doing regular meetings. We have been keeping the faith and going every week, but just not as a team.

On Monday, I went to the Winking Lizard by myself. Granted, this is something I have done in the past. It is also something precipitated by the fact that I am moving and have already packed my entire kitchen.

It was kind of strange, but not only did the team not go, but the supporters were busy as well. I was left to carry the banner. I was happy to do it as well. It just means that I am that many beers closer to finishing the world tour.

Close, I am getting close, I am under the 20 beers left mark. I have a couple of wheat beers and some big volume germans left to get through. I need to start savoring it now, because I know it won't last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's not fair. Some of us were out of town, which makes it kind of tough to attend team meetings. You made it sound like we were slackers...