Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Buckeye Beer Extravaganza

So time is a bit tight these days, but I didn't want it to slip away without writing about Hollow Leg's Beer extravaganza. OK, so it was Beer, Corn hole, Fire Pit, OSU v. PSU and Gorgeous George's Gyros as well, but I think you get the idea.

One of the big things is that I took the Rapid to Hollow Leg's house. Yes, it is true. I am notorious for pulling the fade and heading home after a few beers. Everyone worries about me doing that (although I am generally more tired than anything else). I figured, if I didn't drive there. I couldn't drive home. It was a good plan . . . until I realized there were tons of kids staying in the house and sleeping in wasn't an option.

Mick to the rescue. A previous work mate who recently relocated here was at the party. Luckily, I swindled him into giving me a place to stay and a lift home the next morning. We had an interesting conversation about Cleveland, and his duty to participate in the WLWTOB 2008.

Yes, Mick is a gentle man and I was a lady, so don't worry you pretty little head about it. Even better, he is now a Magic Hat fan.

Good Times! Also, my corn hole playing has greatly improved and I wasn't as pathetic as I usually am.

No comments: