Monday, March 26, 2007

The Beer is Colder in the Other Fridge

I thought when I reached the halfway point, there would be a sense of liberation. It would be better to be drinking the second half instead of the first haf.

At first, there was glory. There was the halfway prize - a Winking Lizard blanket. It was very cool and had carrying handles.

Now, I am feeling the pressure. I went to have a few beers with Annie Lyn, and I started to get worried. I have two big drinking males on my heels. I was planning on relaxing. I was thinking that once I got past the halfway point, it would get easier.

It is getting harder. I made some rookie mistakes. There are a lot of wheat and flavored beers left - not really my favorite style. There are a lot of big beers (high abv) left. I need to regroup. I need to adjust the setting on the fridge and cool things off.

I need a beer!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the immortal words of Ivan Drago "I will break you!"

Anonymous said...

HEY! Why am I anonymous. Dang. I don't want to be anonymous. I want to be "Trash Talk Boy".

Linda Nawrocki said...

Dream on brother!! You are not even half way