Thursday, March 22, 2007

Then there were 2, and then 4

Two quick house keeping news items. I am down to my last two beers before the midway point. The team meeting is tonight at the Winking Lizard and I am going to drink the weakest and the strongest beer (probably a Belgian - yikes) left on my list. After that, I might need to drink some alternative light beers so there will not be a repeat of the Friday incident.


In some really great news, I went to WL last night with my brother. His co-workers were having a goodbye happy hour for him. The boy team member was there with another work associate who was signing up for the tour as I walked in. I immediately initiated him into the team and now there are four members. (Although our new member claims he is going to finish first - we shall see.)

We are not quite sure of his role on the team, but we are leaning toward events procurement. We don't want to rush to judgement or pigeon-hole his capabilities, so we will be watching to see over the next few weeks to see how things will brew.






2 comments:

Annie Lyn said...

The girls are kicking the boy's a$$! Way to go LindaLou! I will follow behind you and then we might have to wait awhile for the the boys to reach their halfway point. Boys, you got a lot of catching up to do!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, a little premature trash talking by Lyn, huh? That job is usually left for me. Well, you'll have to let me know how the crow tastes later this year.