Friday, March 16, 2007

The St. Paddy's Team Event

The WLWTOB Team has been on a bit of a hiatus this week. We had a meeting on Monday, although we were down a member, and there hasn't been much activity this week.

Today, we are brigging out the green and getting the community involved. Our boy is still not in town, but I think we will manage to struggle on without him.

Since I am half Irish, today's world tour meeting has me in a bit of a quandry. I want to keep working toward my goal of 100, but there is only one Irish beer our world tour list.

Maybe it doesn't seem odd to you, but No Guinness, No Smithwicks, No Harp. The Winking Lizard sells the dark stuff - why isn't it on the tour?

I guess we will have to soldier on an enjoy some other beers today. Luckily it is only the eve of St. Paddy's!

1 comment:

Annie Lyn said...

I agree. Ireland has made a great contribution of beers to the world. The Tour should recognize that so everyone can appreciate them!