Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Maintaining the Team Spirit

While at a team meeting - with only girl members - we started chatting about how close I was coming to my halfway point. As the logistics person, it was on my mind that I might potentially get to 50 during a meeting when everyone on the immediate team was not in attendance.

We made an executive decision, which we later ran by our boy team member, that the two major milestones of halfway and final beer can ONLY be done with all team members present.

This decision was to help maintain the team spirit as we are venturing to participate with different groups of friends. The Tour is not meant to be restrictive, but encourage the consumption and enjoyment of our favorite malt beverage.

The team will be getting together on Thursday to celebrate my 50. When will the next midway celebration be?

No comments: