Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Where Beer, the Team and Art Meet

As I was looking through some online drawings, I came across two very interesting comics.

The first one reminded me of Anie Lyn - our team analyatics representative. She was appointed to this position because her social style is Analytical, Analytical.

What does that mean in real world terms?

Here is the scenario - you ask Anie Lyn a questions. She says, 'Let me ask you a question about that question.

Here is the analytical comic that eloquently demonstrates Anie Lyn's team participation.

The second comic reminded me more of the other team mate - The Quality Expert. This cartoon might be a little overboard, but I could see him bartering for his work to get done and beer being the coinage of choice.

Maybe it is because he is our overall quality ranking expert, but we seem to have to taste every beer to help him out.

The next official team outing with all members will be next week, by which time I should be reaching the half way marker (50 beers) by the time we meet.

No comments: